Do you F.I.T. with us?
Forever in Transition: we would like to develop customer and employee delight!
We are looking for an inspirational Manager QA and Regulatory Affairs who is a great networker/communicator with passion for the company! In this challenging role, you will be working closely together with suppliers and internal departments to make sure the products (like Aloe Vera drinks, food supplements, cosmetics) meet the company’s quality, compliance and food safety standards.
Your F.I.T. as Manager QA and Regulatory Affairs:
To coach, motivate and inspire your team (9 enthusiastic Quality and Food Safety team members) is very important to you:
- This way you will have a motivated and well-organized team, with a service-oriented approach and with a continuous improvement mentality;
- You will hire and develop team members, based on needs of the department. Furthermore, you are responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the team.
You have a focus on supplier quality management:
- Together with your team you ensure that the products the company buys meet the quality and food safety standards by developing, monitoring and continuously improving the suppliers’ compliance and performance;
- You will manage audits and approval of 3rd party manufacturing (based on EU and USA standards and NPD input);
- By monitoring and approval of the quality of the supplied products (based on product Specs and manufacturing CoAs/testing);
- Coordinate and input the technical manufacturing requirements for the global New Product Development strategy and processes;
Project management, Change management & Continuous improvement makes you happy:
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Quality and Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct;
- Manage day-to-day operation of the Program;
- Increase the awareness within the organization with respect to product compliancy;
- Manage, organize and monitor the technical documentation (product files) in agreement with EU Legislation;
- Manage and execute the review, approval, version control and fast retrieval of all relevant technical documents for the purpose of audits and reviews.
Your F.I.T with Forever Direct:
- You will be ambassador of our S.M.I.L.E. culture: Serve with Leadership, Measure your success, Inspire others, Love your team & Customers, Excel at what you do!
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in food technology or such with a background in Regulatory Affairs;
- You have more than 10 years work experience and at least 5 years of management experience in mainly the food industry;
- You have excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and the English language;
- You have experience with Quality Assurance third parties;
- You have the following competences: Influencing skills, Networking skills, Time-management skills, able to understand complex problems and make proper decisions, Accurate, Tenacious, Integer, able to delegate.
Does Forever Direct F.I.T. with you?
- We will offer you a year contract and fulltime job with competitive compensation;
- You will be working in a dynamic and international logistics environment and have a lot of development opportunities;
- Together with a great team, you will be part of the development of the dream of Forever Direct: to become an inspirational example on Service Excellence.
Do we F.I.T.? Apply now via the button below or call Frederike Saan if you have any questions +31 (0)165 700 215